Going to the game on Tues....

spleen1015

There should be lots right next to the stadium.

I have not been to a game in years, and may also come up this week, as I live in Manassas and will be playing in the big bridge tournament this upcoming week in B’more at the Hilton.  Bridge and baseball don’t mix, I know, but it is a great way to keep my brain sharp as I age.

since that damn stadium was being built when I went to law school at U. of MD in B’more from 1990 to 1993 and caused me plenty of headaches finding a parking space on the street, due to fighting with construction workers trying to do the same thing to save a few bucks from parking in a garage, it owes me big time!!

If you can’t get a spot in a stadium lot, I recommend the Penn Street Garsge, corner of Penn & W. Pratt Streets.  It’s maybe a 5-7 minute walk to the stadium.  The walking route between there and the stadium takes you right past Pickles Pub, the Brooks Robinson statue, and a number of vendors selling soda, water, peanuts and hot dogs at much cheaper prices than inside the stadium.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

If you can’t get a spot in a stadium lot, I recommend the Penn Street Garsge, corner of Penn & W. Pratt Streets.  It’s maybe a 5-7 minute walk to the stadium.  The walking route between there and the stadium takes you right past Pickles Pub, the Brooks Robinson statue, and a number of vendors selling soda, water, peanuts and hot dogs at much cheaper prices than inside the stadium.

I will second the Penn Street Garage.  I find it easy to get in and out and I do not have to fight much traffic.  I come down from Pennsylvania, so it is easy for me to get on MLK blvd, and then turn left onto Pratt and then left onto Penn St. and the garage entrance is there.  I then enjoy the relaxing walk on Pratt St to get to the game. 

For three years, I had free street parking because my daughter attended U of Md. Med school and she lived on McHenry St which was right across the MLK at Pratt St.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

There is a Sunoco gas station right across the street from Pickles that has event parking. 

400 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2023 at 8:31 AM, Dibbs31 said:

Use the SpotHero app. I usually pick a garage for $12. Believe it is the Harbor Court garage off Light STreet

Correct (as that’s where I live, actually and where my car is currently parked).

One thing I’ll point out is that you’ll want to do your reservation starting at like 5 (I think).

If you start your reservation earlier than the evening then the price more than doubles. Not a big deal if you’re coming only for the game, but if you’re planning on coming earlier in the day, then it’s something to be aware of.

• Upvote 1