ALDS tickets available right now on Orioles.com!

rarerules1

50 minutes ago, rarerules1 said:

Public service announcement :)

Not sure why but tickets are available for purchase to all 3 games right now in the 300 sections!

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/postseason

🧢 Hat tip for the info.  Yes, and if you are looking for a single, they’ve released spaces in the last rows of some great field box locations for $250 (plus fees).  These are normally wheelchair accessible locations.  Also selling standing room only for $100 (plus fees).  

I am unable to attend this Saturday’s ALCS opening game for the Orioles versus the Rangers at 1 PM  and am making 2 tickets available at cost $166 (75 each plus $16 fees). 

Please PM  me with your e-mail address if interested.  If you don’t have it already, you’ll need to download the MLB app to accept the tickets. 

The seats are in the lower portion of the upper deck behind home plate.  You can pay me via PayPal. 

41 minutes ago, Dale said:

I am unable to attend this Saturday’s ALCS opening game for the Orioles versus the Rangers at 1 PM  and am making 2 tickets available at cost $166 (75 each plus $16 fees). 

Please PM  me with your e-mail address if interested.  If you don’t have it already, you’ll need to download the MLB app to accept the tickets. 

The seats are in the lower portion of the upper deck behind home plate.  You can pay me via PayPal. 

I'd so take you up on that if I had the ability to attend.  None the less, thanks for doing that, I'm sure you'll find an appreciative fan who has the open schedule to go.  🫡

1 hour ago, beantownrefugee said:

If anyone is still looking for parking for tomorrow's game (10/7), we have an extra parking pass in Lots F/G/H.  PM me if interested, with your email address so I can forward it on the MLB Ballpark app.   $25 (the cost I paid the Orioles), pay me via Paypal.

Parking pass has been sold.  Thanks everyone.