Local Food at Oriole Park this year

accinfo

https://www.masnsports.com/blog/natty-boh-making-triumphant-return-to-camden-yards

Roch has a nice breakdown of the local food available at Camden Yards this year.  I was very excited to see Squires Pizza.  I am a big fan but don’t get a chance to get to their place too much anymore.  I highly recommend it.  Any other suggestions on the other local flavors are welcomed.  

I have to say, when I go to Nats games, my favorite food by far is the stand from the local pupusaria.  I’m 110% in favor of a similar local business going into OPACY, and they will get my business for sure.  Also like Squires going in.  

Definitely like that they are making some major changes to the food this year after seeing what worked and what didnt work. 

Also I want to add for the local places…….I have an intimate knowledge of concessions at a DI college football program in our area.  The amount that they want in return from my company, which is a larger one, basically allows us to break even on what we consider our “inside sale” at the location.  Not what we would deliver the product for.  Please support these local businesses there, both inside and outside OPACY.  They are not making a lot of money from this, and might not be making any money at all selling sodas and bottled water and stuff from the Orioles.  

• 1 month later...

Went to my first game at OPACY since 2010 last Saturday. Man was I impressed with the upgrades and the food selections since my last visit! 

Overpriced or not, I had the Jimmies crab dip pretzel smothered with cheese and it was deeeelicious. 

Also enjoyed a “new” Orioles orange can Natty Boh, got some extra baseball due to extra innings, plus a W…and the rain held off till right after the game ended. All around a great day!

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I read that it isn't made to order, which would be enough to turn me away from trying one.

Well, if it comes with ketchup on it, I don't want one. That's just against all things sacred. 

10 minutes ago, Orange said:

Any other recommendations? I'll be there on Sunday in the Bird Bath (row 3, second seat from the right).

I like the Smashburgers from Baseline Burgers, and also the tacos at Vida Taco Bar.

• Upvote 1