Connor Norby 2024

emmett16

5 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

His best bet is to go to a team like Oakland and find major league at bats. If the Orioles can ultimately pry one of those Oakland arms away, Norby and Stowers are guys that definitely should be hopeful they're in the trade.

Kjerstad and Norby for Mason Miller? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, OriolesUpAndDowns said:

Just hit a 408’ bomb.  

Feel bad for the guy being stuck in AAA.  

We’re so talented as a team that not only do you have to bring Elite level offense to crack our lineup, but you also have to bring elite level defense. 

So far only Kjerstad has been given starters ABs without Elite level defense. He earned it. Multiple demotions. 

It’s an uphill battle for Norby. Norby could go onto be Jeff Kent and we could still say “well he wasn’t up to par defensively for us.”

6 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

We’re so talented as a team that not only do you have to bring Elite level offense to crack our lineup, but you also have to bring elite level defense. 

So far only Kjerstad has been given starters ABs without Elite level defense. He earned it. Multiple demotions. 

It’s an uphill battle for Norby. Norby could go onto be Jeff Kent and we could still say “well he wasn’t up to par defensively for us.”

I wouldn't call Westburg elite.  Maybe your definition is different, but to me, he makes too many unforced errors.

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

I wouldn't call Westburg elite.  Maybe your definition is different, but to me, he makes too many unforced errors.

He has in the last month but didn’t he have a long streak of no errors?   He’s not an elite fielder but, in the long run, I think he’s solid at 2B or 3B, although the eye test says he looks a little better at 3B.