4/6 - at Pittsburgh

Nothing in the rulebook says you can't give the center fielder an error to keep the no-hitter alive.

If Michael Wacha had lasted just one more inning last Monday night, this would be the sixth straight quality start by an opponent against the Orioles.

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Speaking of Paul Skenes, I won't how fast the Pirates will promote him through their system.

The guy was pumping 100mph and overmatching AAA hitters. Clearly too advanced, trying to manage workloads is fools errand, all pitchers break — see Strider, Cole, Strasburg. The break point is random but they all break so why not use bullets in MLB?

9 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Gunnar is in the lineup. 

We were 10th in the league in OPS against lefties last year. 

The nonsense that we can’t hit lefties is just that — nonsense. 

We’ve looked bad early on but it’s a SSS. 

You don’t have to believe me but it will be an issue with this team. When we’re playing Mcann, Mateo, Hays, and Urias instead of Ohearn, Cowser, Holliday, it’ll be a problem 

5 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Speaking of Paul Skenes, I won't how fast the Pirates will promote him through their system.

He's in AAA, right?  If the Pirates are in the division race, you would think the Pirates would consider a second half promotion.  From what I've seen, the Pirates look primed to dominate the division for the next few years. 

4 minutes ago, Say O! said:

The guy was pumping 100mph and overmatching AAA hitters. Clearly too advanced, trying to manage workloads is fools errand, all pitchers break — see Strider, Cole, Strasburg. The break point is random but they all break so why not use bullets in MLB?

They aren't saving bullets they are stretching him out to start.