Cal Ripken Commercial, not teasing Gunnar extension...wow

LookinUp

[Edited title and content to reflect that this is probably much ado about nothing.]

105.7 is speculating that this tweet is teasing a Gunnar extension, but it appears this is just a Cal commercial. There's a desk at shortstop.

Edited by LookinUp

No. 

It's going to be a TV bit with Cal at a desk at shortstop because he's a part owner now. Gunnar will roll by and tell him his office is in the Warehouse. 

I am so tired of Cal already. 

Edited by interloper

Just now, interloper said:

No. 

It's going to be a TV bit with Cal at a desk at shortstop because he's a part owner now. Gunnar will roll by and tell him his office is in the Warehouse. 

Is this known or speculation? Just curious because I am out of the loop. 

1 minute ago, interloper said:

No. 

Hold on. Do you know this for sure? The comments to the tweet also talking about a Gunnar extension. If you're right, Rubenstein misplayed this one.

3 minutes ago, interloper said:

No. 

Is this a joke?

Just now, LookinUp said:

Hold on. Do you know this for sure? The comments to the tweet also talking about a Gunnar extension. If you're right, Rubenstein misplayed this one.

Why are you believing Twitter comments? 

This is an old photo taken around Opening Day. We'd know something by now if it was Gunnar. Clearly a promo bit/commercial.