O's @ Yankees Series, June 18-20 (Tues-Thurs)

6 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Verdugo hitting his way up past Torres, Giancarlo and Rizzo to cleanup isn't something I would have guessed this year.

He and Santander might be about same ballpark hoping for that ~$50M-ish free agent contract this winter.

Verdugo has been hitting cleanup all year for them. He missed the first series on paternity leave I believe.

3 hours ago, Moshagge3 said:

I guess Dom missed all the low strikes called on Gunnar this year.

Dom is just preparing for the cope if they lose the series. It's very difficult for them mentally, must find a way to deal with it

Someone should find that chart that showed how badly the O’s have been screwed by the umps overall this year and how much the Yankees have benefitted from them. Not that it would make any difference with that smooth-brained chump, but still. 

6 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Someone should find that chart that showed how badly the O’s have been screwed by the umps overall this year and how much the Yankees have benefitted from them. Not that it would make any difference with that smooth-brained chump, but still. 

This is each team ranked by Total Favor. Teams with an asterisk have at least 1 game not counted due to missed pitch data.

image.thumb.png.4480143a18adf877090b2fe373138b55.png

• Thanks 1

A malady of strains have befallen various Yankees right handed pitchers and every left handed pitcher on Scranton Wilkes-Barre is up tonight.

Ben Rice making MLB debut.    We'll see if the Orioles can enjoy some Rookie Integration Tax revenue.

Edited by Just Regular

6 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Not much positive tonight. Have to hope Westburg is ok. At least pen was solid and didn’t have to throw a ton of pitches. Plus they used Holmes. 

Probaby figured why not, they have Povich tomorrow and they hit those beach balls pretty well.

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

The fact that we've seen Cortes this amount of times over the past couple years and have almost never solved him is unbelievable to me.  He's good, but he's not THAT good.  

The worst part is Cortes was a Rule 5 draft pick the Orioles ended up giving back to the Yankees.