Other teams playoffs game thread

Just Regular

1 minute ago, justD said:

That’s odd

I'll take the trade of him beating Kevin Brown for this kind of national gig if Kevin's team can win on the field.

I think I heard on the MASN preview Ben McDonald is with ESPN in some capacity for our series, I hope in the booth.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

ABC off to a terrible start entertainment wise for Tigers-Astros - aggravating Yankees voice Michael Kay has taken a gig as the play-by-play man.

Can't tell you how happy I am that he's not calling the O's series.

Tigers doing some damage against Valdez. Tigers beating the Astros in this series would be a good thing.

No matter what happens with KC, I am so glad we avoided the Tigers.  Three of their "bad" hitters in a row just came through with RBI singles.  They are a totally fearless team, incredibly clutch, and so hard to game plan against.

So glad we’re not facing Detroit to start off. What I want for the Os, tho, is this same pass-the-baton, don’t-try-to-do-too-much type of approach. It’s what we did a lot in the first half, and it’s what got us those wins against NYY and the Twins over the past week.