Pie and Jones

orioles101

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me or does it seem like adam and felix don't have the closest friendship on the team? It seems like to me they don't really interact with each other the way they do with everyone else on the bench/team. Anyone else see this?

I think you saw the look Jones gave Pie on the fly ball where they almost banged into each other. i would not read too much into that. They seem along with Andino to be the shaving cream bandits and seem to have fun with that. In reality who cares even if they are not friends, as long as they work together.

Maybe they just don't speak the same language. Literally.

By the way, I was a little irked that Pie cut Jones off last inning, when Jones had a perfect angle to attempt a throw to third.

Doesn't Jones speak Spanish?

Anyways, this Jones/Pie rivalry thing has been brought up before, and it's always way overblown. Didn't we see Jones pie Pie? And I've definitely seen him enthusiastically congratulate Pie after he made a nice play.

I mean they may not be Super Best Friends, but lets not blow things out of proportion.

adam and felix seem like two nice guys and i don't see why they couldn't be friends

Unless you noticed something else besides the glance from Jones who is to say they are not. Bottom line even if they are not friendly, it doeos not matter. They both seem happy and seem to love to play.

This is something I usually don't notice or care about, but this is the third time I have seen Adam seemingly give Felix the cold shoulder on balls that were close to them. I was at a game sitting in left field earlier in the year and they had a ball hit between them, which Adam caught, promptly gave Felix the evil eye, and jogged to the dugout... Maybe I'm imagining things?

This is something I usually don't notice or care about, but this is the third time I have seen Adam seemingly give Felix the cold shoulder on balls that were close to them. I was at a game sitting in left field earlier in the year and they had a ball hit between them, which Adam caught, promptly gave Felix the evil eye, and jogged to the dugout... Maybe I'm imagining things?

The CF is the "general" in the OF. Maybe Jones isn't happy that Pie is FLYING over in to CF territory? I mean, only Pie could get close like that, but he's definitely getting in to the CF'er's territory.

Doesn't Jones speak Spanish?

Anyways, this Jones/Pie rivalry thing has been brought up before, and it's always way overblown. Didn't we see Jones pie Pie? And I've definitely seen him enthusiastically congratulate Pie after he made a nice play.

I mean they may not be Super Best Friends, but lets not blow things out of proportion.

I always thought Pie spoke french? Really.

Archived