4/13 Rays @ Orioles

nevadaO

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letter to the Washington Capitals:

Dear Ovi,

Please please please make a deep run in the playoffs this year. I need something to distract me until June.

Sincerely,

Every sports fan in Baltimore/Washington area.

Not every - some of us Baltimoreans couldn't care less about anything that happens south of Anne Arundel/Howard County!

And this loss wasn't nearly as painful as the two Gonzalez blown saves, IMO. By now, I just expected the Matusz gem to fall apart.

Yeah- cuz it's Trembley's fault he can trust anyone in his bullpen. Give it a rest dude.

Well, mouth-punching aside, it was pretty obvious Matusz was running on fumes going into the 8ths. He sailed two fastballs up in the first two at-bats and someone probably should have been warming up just in case. And if Matusz is pulled earlier, we might have just one or two runners on instead of the bases loaded and maybe the game isn't tied. Maybe. It's extremely hard to go into a game with 1 out and not give up runs when the bases are loaded. I think it was a mistake to leave Matusz in. I don't think it's firing worthy, though. Trembley also put in Luke Scott to pinch hit tonight and ended up with a 2R HR for his trouble, so.

Letter to the Washington Capitals:

Dear Ovi,

Please please please make a deep run in the playoffs this year. I need something to distract me until June.

Sincerely,

Every sports fan in Baltimore/Washington area.

Yeah I hate the Capitals and all that is Washington.

I was there for 30-3 and stayed all the way through the next game of the double-header. I'll be there tomorrow with my rally cap on. Mine is an unrequited love that will be all the more sweet when winning begins. Where is Don_Quixote to comiserate?

Don Quixote just got his posting privileges back (while catching up on [most of] this thread).

Orioles' 2010 record when Don Quixote posts game thread: 1-0.

Orioles' 2010 record when Don Quixote does not post game thread: 0-7.

:scratchchinhmm:

(Kidding...I think.)

Archived