5/12 Mariners at Orioles

PrivateO

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you double the amount of people there right now it would be very poor attendance.

It was so quiet last night you could actually hear a guy yell at Griffey "Don't fall asleep!" during his first AB.

You know what we need? Do you guys remember the heckler in Tampa Bay? That fat loudmouth that would just ride the crap out of whatever opposing player he picked out for that team for the season?

Well, I'm a fat loudmouth. If PA or AM would give me box seats a few rows behind home plate, I'd yell at a guy nonstop for the rest of the season.

Who would you guys yell at from each AL team?

To me, your post earlier in reference to someone else's comment about attendance seemed to suggest that it was solely on account of the team's win/loss record.

Are you going to sit there and tell me with a straight face that if this team was over .500 right now that attendance would be this poor in this weather?

Are you going to sit there and tell me with a straight face that if this team was over .500 right now that attendance would be this poor in this weather?

No, I'm not. It'd be pretty bad, but not this bad. I'm not stupid.

Listen, this is a worthless argument. You guys win, whatever. I just want an O's win.

We would have 30,000 plus if we had a winning record.

Archived