5/17 - Royals @ Orioles

nevadaO

He smoked that pitch man. It was a line drive that looked like a base hit. He flinched for 1 second and that was that.

I am not trying to defend the fact that he should have scored, but I wouldn't say he blew it there. That was tough.

It's not a big deal. I think the heads-up play scores there. But heads-up play isn't our M.O.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um, if Felix is back (and presumably Nolan, too), where will Corey have worked his way into the starting line-up?

Hopefully not CF, because a regression from Jones that warrants that cancels out any benefits of having speed this year.

You figure that one out and let us know, OK? :P

Yeah, I know. I just want to agrue with someone. I am getting drunk and it is all I have left right now tonight.

Hey, I like Corey. I just felt like he wedgied me by freezing on third after I praised his pop-up steal a minute before.

I've always enjoyed Corey - if he could give us .280/.320/.420 he'd have legitimate value.

Does anyone know why we canned the Scott at first base experiment? The OH seemed to think he handled it well. Altho I wonder if he's only played first base during his long slump.

How many more ABs do you think Atkins gets? Will there be a mutiny if he gets another 100?

Archived