Chris Tillman 87-89 MPH

JDBirds10

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry but that is not going to get it done. Especially when there is no movement. And our radar gun is FRIENDLY....I'm not impressed with his stuff at all I don't care how good the curveball is.

Was decent enough for Mr. Marcum in the AL East.

I don't see Tillman long for this league with his current stuff.

Low velocity, poor command, lack of movement...it just doesn't seem like he is making full use of his frame to really amp up his pitches.

Maybe he needs to go down and try to rebuild his delivery and work on it in the minors. For now, that doesn't help the Orioles and their thin rotation.

I don't see Tillman long for this league with his current stuff.

Low velocity, poor command, lack of movement...it just doesn't seem like he is making full use of his frame to really amp up his pitches.

Maybe he needs to go down and try to rebuild his delivery and work on it in the minors. For now, that doesn't help the Orioles and their thin rotation.

Shortsighted, in my opinion. Tillman does need to work on his stuff in the minors, but he does have two out pitches in his arsenal. The ability to set them up is his issue and, as young as he is, you have to believe he can work on it.

Archived