vs. RANGERS 7/6

OFFNY

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is just getting stupid. The other team seems to get two out rallys all the time and we are the masters of the GDP. I thank God that we started Football practice this week. At least I won't watch this sorry excuse for a baseball team 3 nights a week.

Love watching the ravens on Sunday's....but I will pathetically keep watching the o's for as many nights a week as I can....

And that's how we're not going to even sniff .500 ball for the rest of the season. That play did it for me. Don't know why, or what happened, but after seeing that it gave me a chill. That's it. Bring on the National Fruitcup League.

And that's how we're not going to even sniff .500 ball for the rest of the season. That play did it for me. Don't know why, or what happened, but after seeing that it gave me a chill. That's it. Bring on the National Fruitcup League.

Which play was that? (Following on Gameday.)

You guys are troopers on here for posting on such a bad night to be an O's fan. It's getting hard for me, the eternal optimist that always says at the start of the season "this could be the year that the O's make it". Kudos to you die-hard posters and fans in this thread, for real y'all.

I really did have hopes for this season. I have a Felix Pie jersey that I still wear to games. Half of the crowd probably can't pronounce his name, and the other half deserve to mock me. I still like the kid, and I hope he figures it out sooner or later, I'm just not sure if he's going to figure it out ever. He's not our biggest problem though guys. Our pitching is getting killed overall, whether it be bullpen overuse, or starters being ineffective. Jakubaskas got by on what he had for a while, and now he's regressing back to what should have been expected of him. Mitch Atkins is starting for us, Tillman and Matusz are in AAA and pitching ineffectively, Bergy is in the bullpen and only Britton, Arrieta, and Guthrie seem like they are solid pieces for the rest of the year, in my opinion.

Pie has been terrible this year, but don't place the lion's share of blame on him for our overall record. We have bigger fish to fry, I think we all can agree with that. I still have a bit of hope for him yet, at least as a serviceable 4th OF on a playoff team.

Archived