Does anyone else think...

NewMarketSean

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oops. Sorry. Mmm, more poop sandwiches please. Mmm--mmm--MMM!

Just proving a point.

A walk-off win by a winning team in a pennant race is a reason to get excited. It's an accomplishment in a season that actually means something.

A walk-off win by the worst team in the AL? What have you accomplished exactly?

I kinda side with NMS on this one. But its the culture of todays athletes.

In the NFL guys do it after making a tackle and RB's after picking up 4 yards.

I prefer the old school guys like Barry Sanders. Act like you've been there before.

Walk-offs are, by definition, plays that end the game in a win though, which makes them different than just making a tackle or picking up 4 yards. It would be like an infielder dancing after a routine ground ball out.

Agreed.

So is anyone going to the ticker-tape parade today to celebrate last night's win?

How exactly did they act like this was game 7 of the WS? The guy hit a homerun to win the game. They were happy they won, I dont think they are popping corks in the clubhouse.

This thread is unreal.

How exactly did they act like this was game 7 of the WS? The guy hit a homerun to win the game. They were happy they won, I dont think they are popping corks in the clubhouse.

This thread is unreal.

This.

I may not agree with what you have to say NMS but I'll defend to the death you're right to say it....but I'm just gonna go ahead and kill myself if this continues on any longer.

Archived