IP:. 7

H:o 8

R:O 3

BB: 0

SO: 2

Pitches: 86 (59 Strikes, 27 Balls)

2012 ERA: 5.40

TOMMY BY INNINGS:

I'd take that every time from Hunter. The problem is that the lack of swing-and-miss and all of those HRs make it virtually impossible for him to be consistent.

I'd take that every time from Hunter. The problem is that the lack of swing-and-miss and all of those HRs make it virtually impossible for him to be consistent.

Also, he was on 6 days' rest. I think that that may have been part of the reason why his velocity was up today ....... maybe.

I guess we'll just wait and see what he does when he gets the usual 4 (and sometimes 5) days' rest from here on out.

I am not shocked he was able to do that against a lineup like the Phillies. The O's don't have a lot of teams with lineups like the Phillies on the schedule.

I am not shocked he was able to do that against a lineup like the Phillies. The O's don't have a lot of teams with lineups like the Phillies on the schedule.

Oh you mean the lineup that scored nine runs in 4 innings last night?

Say what you wish about Hunter (and Eveland for that matter), but I'll take my chances with either of guys over Arrieta any day of the week.

Oh you mean the lineup that scored nine runs in 4 innings last night?

Say what you wish about Hunter (and Eveland for that matter), but I'll take my chances with either of guys over Arrieta any day of the week.

Was I somehow defending Arrieta with my post without realizing it?

I just reread my post and I don't see Arrieta mentioned there anywhere.

Archived