Nice to have a laugher for once

Frobby

On 7/17/2019 at 11:37 PM, OFFNY said:

o

The Orioles were actually losing this game until the 7th inning, when they proceeded to score 8 runs over the next 2 frames ........ but hey, when this team wins a game by 7 runs, they deserve a "laugher" reference/nod.

BALTIMORE O RIOLES llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - l9

WASHINGTON NATIONALS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l2

o

o

2 games in a row !!! 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - l11

BOSTON RED SOX  llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll2

o

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - l14

KANSAS CITY R OYALS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - lll2

o

It was a real joy to watch last night's game.  Means' starts are becoming must-see TV for me.

• 11 months later...

o

After suffering a 4-game sweep at the hands of the lowly-regarded Florida Marlins, the Orioles picked themselves up off of the deck and clobbered the defending world champion Washington Nationals.

BALTIMORE O RIOLES llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - l11

WASHINGTON NATIONALS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll0

o

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

After suffering a 4-game sweep at the hands of the lowly-regarded Florida Marlins, the Orioles picked themselves up off of the deck and clobbered the defending world champion Washington Nationals.

BALTIMORE O RIOLES llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - l11

WASHINGTON NATIONALS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll0

o

The local bragging rights are nice.  Fun to be able to talk down to my Nats buddies for a change. 

• Upvote 1

Last time we had a great Friday night shutout win like this was against Cleveland in June of last year.  We won 13-0.

The next night we won 13-0 against the Indians AGAIN, I believe it was the highest scoring pair of back to back shutout wins in major league history.

I went to about 8 or 9 Orioles games last year, but somehow I was at those back to back games.

24 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

The local bragging rights are nice.  Fun to be able to talk down to my Nats buddies for a change. 

I was texting back and forth with a couple Nats friends during the game, I guess that's what passes for a Friday night social life in the year of Covid-19.

They lost interest around the 4th or 5th inning.

9 hours ago, SteveA said:

Last time we had a great Friday night shutout win like this was against Cleveland in June of last year.  We won 13-0.

The next night we won 13-0 against the Indians AGAIN, I believe it was the highest scoring pair of back to back shutout wins in major league history.

I went to about 8 or 9 Orioles games last year, but somehow I was at those back to back games.

Hey, I was at one of those games, too.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SteveA said:

I was texting back and forth with a couple Nats friends during the game, I guess that's what passes for a Friday night social life in the year of Covid-19.

They lost interest around the 4th or 5th inning.

I found it most enjoyable about then ?