Let's greet the Os

BallsoHard

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, video taken on my cell, so not the best. I held it horizontally, so you may need to turn your monitor, laptop, or tablet, I can try improving the lighting and orientation.

About 7 minutes long. Sorry for the shouting...a lot of people, including myself, were right up around the mic on it.

Most of my pictures kind of sucked because using the night exposure, but hopefully those who couldn't attend will at least be able to get a feel for what it was like.

The first pic is obviously Davis, second McLouth, the third is Strop behind some guys hand, but gives you a sense of them walking through and giving high fives, and the last is Buck getting off the bus behind the guy in the away hat.

It was kind of surreal and fitting that Buck was the first person you saw pulling up to the stadium in the front seat of the bus.

img6308i.jpg

img6305qd.jpg

img6297yq.jpg

img6317nx.jpg

Alright, video taken on my cell, so not the best. I held it horizontally, so you may need to turn your monitor, laptop, or tablet, I can try improving the lighting and orientation.

About 7 minutes long. Sorry for the shouting...a lot of people, including myself, were right up around the mic on it.

Holy S@#$!!!

That was unbelievable!!

They seemed "glad we came."

I'll bet they never experienced anything like that before...the guys seem tired, a little down as to be expected, but they gotta

know now, Baltimore IS a baseball town and if you win, you will own this town!!! Make no mistake about it, I love my Ravens

too, but I opened my heart back up to the truth this year, the O's are and always be my first love!!! This is great! Good job and

thanks to all of the O's fans that came out and expressed their appreciation and love -- a piece of me was there with you!

Great job all around...Let's go O's! 2013 season will start in about 120 days or so when pitchers and catchers report - how

sweet it is!

Archived