vs. Rays 6/29

weams

This team is clearly a pretender. On the verge of losing 3 of 4 to the worsr team in baseball and are terrible at home.

Agree completely.. if not for the piss poor play of the division, this team would already be done.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attention, Orioles hitters! The first six innings of the game do count. You are allowed to score runs in the first two thirds of the game, so please start doing it on a consistent basis.

Baltimore Orioles fans everywhere would thank you.

Predictably, the Orioles blow yet another chance to score and the Rays pick up yet another easy run. Down 2-0 to the worst team in the league and this game is out of reach. Thanks a lot "offense". Absolutely pathetic that they're gonna lose 3/4 to this garbage team.
This team is clearly a pretender. On the verge of losing 3 of 4 to the worsr team in baseball and are terrible at home.

Another reminder, folks: Don't make posts calling the game over when it's the third inning. It's beyond obnoxious.

I suggest a new rule -- anyone who says "ballgame" or "this game is over" in the middle of the game does not get to post in the game thread again past that point.

Another reminder, folks: Don't make posts calling the game over when it's the third inning. It's beyond obnoxious.

I suggest a new rule -- anyone who says "ballgame" or "this game is over" in the middle of the game does not get to post in the game thread again past that point.

Sorry. Will stop.

An alarming stat I saw today:

Jonathan Schoop is batting .156/.206/.188/.393 with zero home runs at home this season.

On the road, he's been perfectly fine-- .254/.296/.433/.729 and six homers. But at home, he hits like a pitcher. Bizarre.

Jonathan Schoop is batting .156/.206/.188/.393 with zero home runs at home this season.

On the road, he's been perfectly fine-- .254/.296/.433/.729 and six homers. But at home, he hits like a pitcher. Bizarre.

Even worse now! He has 3 XBH's at home this season. 1 since the first Toronto series 2.5 months ago.

That's odd. Is Flaherty hitting .250 at home, then?

Archived