Ok. So it is the Yankees.

weams

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1997 was the last time the Orioles finished ahead of the Yankees in the standings. Last year they were tied and the team finished two games back in 2012.

The streak has to stop this year. Must.

I think I blocked that out of my mind. And I completely agree.

Girardi has done a real good job with the team he has. Hate them but they stay in the pennant race and he should be manager of the year.

HELL TO THE NO!!! ;):D

Seriously though, it should come down to Buck and Melvin again, like 2012. Hopefully Buck gets it this time. But, still a lot of season to play, we'll see...

Girardi has done a real good job with the team he has. Hate them but they stay in the pennant race and he should be manager of the year.

If he somehow got that team in the playoffs as a WC then yes as much as I hate to say it, he would deserve the hardware. He won't though IMO, eventually it (injuries) will catch up to that team.

I think this might be Bucks year.....if I am voting I look at what he has had to deal with like the loss of MW, Chris Davis being off, and various other problems and compare that to the problems that Melvin has had, being handed two Aces throughout the season to compliment an already good staff. Look at that way and its a no brainer it should be Buck if we win the division.

Bullcrap. With their payroll and drunken sailor spending, a complete chimp could keep them "in the pennant race".

Buying tanaka, Beltran, McCann and Ellsbury in the offseason and you want to act like he's done something special?

Give me a break.

Bullcrap. With their payroll and drunken sailor spending, a complete chimp could keep them "in the pennant race".

Buying tanaka, Beltran, McCann and Ellsbury in the offseason and you want to act like he's done something special?

Give me a break.

No other team has the lead that we do in their division. We are not in the most parity ridden division. We are in the strongest one. And we are winning it.

Archived