SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL: vs. Yankees, 9/14

OFFNY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gatorade? LOL My 4-year-old is obsessed with Gatorade.

Your 4 year-old is a very wise young toddler.

Keep him/her on the Gatorade track, get him/her into long-distance running, and they'll be in great shape (literally AND figuratively.)

Your 4 year-old is a very wise young toddler.

Keep him/her on the Gatorade track, get him/her into long-distance running, and they'll be in great shape (literally AND figuratively.)

I think one of them (have a 6-year-old daughter too) will be a runner. My husband trains/runs marathons a couple times a year.

Nice post. Thanks.

weams, you're not helping. His example isn't good, and it doesn't reveal a "flaw" in my reasoning. He opened his line of snark by asking if "all those other runs that the O's score without homeruns don't count." Then he proceeds to argue that the O's ARE effective at creating runs BECAUSE they hit homeruns. And I never, at any point, tried to argue that the O's aren't a good offensive team overall...just that they're performing exactly as they usually do - i.e., they score when they hit balls out, and they score less when they don't. He's provided nothing to refute that, and he's further claiming an inability to provide any concrete data to support his non-points. Empty, meritless comments.

Archived