Matusz has been dealing with high blood pressure

Frobby

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HBP can be caused by many factors. It can be a symptom of a more serious condition. It doesn't mean Matusz doesn't take care of himself. It amazes me what some people will bash someone for.

If you were sleeping 12-13 hours a day and had comprehensive health coverage you wouldn't get yourself looked at?

That is what I am "bashing" him over.

If you were sleeping 12-13 hours a day and had comprehensive health coverage you wouldn't get yourself looked at?

That is what I am "bashing" him over.

He said he always had it checked. Sounds like he was getting it looked at. If it's borderline, they dont do much for it. And im sure BP checks are part of team physicals. Did the team DR take any actions?

He said he always had it checked. Sounds like he was getting it looked at. If it's borderline, they dont do much for it. And im sure BP checks are part of team physicals. Did the team DR take any actions?

That isn't what I said.

I said that if you were sleeping 12-13 hours a day and could afford it, would you get yourself looked at?

I'm certainly not a doctor but that seems like a significant sign that something isn't right.

That isn't what I said.

I said that if you were sleeping 12-13 hours a day and could afford it, would you get yourself looked at?

I'm certainly not a doctor but that seems like a significant sign that something isn't right.

I read what you said and that's what I was responding too. How do you or I know what Brian discussed with his DR?

I read what you said and that's what I was responding too. How do you or I know what Brian discussed with his DR?

I know he said.

"Last year, there were points where I was sleeping 12-13 hours a night and I was waking up still tired. I couldn't figure out what was going on.

I think it is pretty reasonable to assume that if he saw a MD about the issue during this time frame he would have mentioned it.

But you are right, maybe he had a whole battery of tests done and just didn't bother to mention it. :rolleyes:

I know he said.

I think it is pretty reasonable to assume that if he saw a MD about the issue during this time frame he would have mentioned it.

But you are right, maybe he had a whole battery of tests done and just didn't bother to mention it. :rolleyes:

You seem to be the fly on the wall. You must be right.

I think it's safe to say that if he's mentioned it publicly, he's probably shared this information with his doctor as well. You don't need to be a fly on the wall to grasp that.

I agree. I'm not the one saying he didn't talk to his doctor about it.

He obviously has at some point. He said he feels better now after being on medicine.
It wasn't until this spring that I came in and blood pressure was way high, like high enough to where it caused a red flag."

That reads to me like it got flagged at his team physical.

He doesn't appear to have been proactive about his health.

Archived