vs. YANKEES, 5/08

OFFNY

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

If the situation in this game were reversed, I think that we likely would be equally (or almost equally) pissed off.

Jumping out to a 5-0 lead, failing to score the knockout blow, allowing them to crawl back into it at 5-4, and just waiting for the other shoe to drop, and watch them steal the game late.

I agree.

Well, TJ has looked good except for when he ran Jonesy into the wall. His FB touched 94 when he first came in, he must have been amped up because he's back down to 90-91.

Yeah, I noticed that early fastball speed and got irrationally excited. Still, he might be a more consistent long man than Gausman.

o

o

If the situation in this game were reversed, I think that we likely would be equally (or almost equally) pissed off.

Jumping out to a 5-0 lead, failing to score the knockout blow, allowing them to crawl back into it at 5-4, and just waiting for the other shoe to drop, and watch them steal the game late.

I agree.

Such is the life of a passionate sports fan. o;)

This is looking like yet another game when the Orioles do just enough to lose. Bad teams lose these kinds of games, and that's what the O's are right now. I think better times are ahead but they are digging a hole right now.

I thought bad teams lose by a lot. Wouldn't it be mediocre teams that do just enough to lose?

Archived