DFA Bud Norris...

EagleOriole

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parmalee?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sorry missed the change there, meant Bud of course.

I just don't think Parmelee is very good.

I got rather frustrated with posters that were clamoring for him to get called up. I didn't see where he was substantively different from what was already here.

Sorry missed the change there, meant Bud of course.

I just don't think Parmelee is very good.

I got rather frustrated with posters that were clamoring for him to get called up. I didn't see where he was substantively different from what was already here.

I am sorry Parm shot your dog Corn:) we all know you don't like him:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General question about DD: disclaimer: this is not meant to either demean him or declare his eternal worshipness. But how many players has O's management DFAd? If my memory serves me right, the O's management DFAd Wesley Wright, Bud Norris, Travis Snider, Chris Parmalee, Delmon Young, Alejandro De Aza (though he did get traded), Everth Cabrera, and I may have forgotten someone. That's an awful lot of dead money; this money could have provided a decent offer for Nelson Cruz, Chris Davis, or someone else. I realize that occasionally players just don't work out and can't be optioned. But seven DFAd players within one year seems like a bit much.

General question about DD: disclaimer: this is not meant to either demean him or declare his eternal worshipness. But how many players has O's management DFAd? If my memory serves me right, the O's management DFAd Wesley Wright, Bud Norris, Travis Snider, Chris Parmalee, Delmon Young, Alejandro De Aza (though he did get traded), Everth Cabrera, and I may have forgotten someone. That's an awful lot of dead money; this money could have provided a decent offer for Nelson Cruz, Chris Davis, or someone else. I realize that occasionally players just don't work out and can't be optioned. But seven DFAd players within one year seems like a bit much.

What's it matter? They were all dug out of a dumpster anyways. ;)

You will be wrong about Alvarez:)

I am deathly afraid of Jimenez tonight, random off topic comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have to be afraid of Ubaldo any longer. 8 IP, zero runs given up. Had a no-hitter until the6th. Remember that any SP (or RP) will have their off-days every so often. Ubaldo's back on track now.

The Grand Poobah of the Ubaldo Jimenez Fan Club :smile11::clap:

What's it matter? They were all dug out of a dumpster anyways. ;)
Actually, they weren't. DD has made some fantastic moves, but letting Cruz walk and signing these guys instead, who all ended up being DFA'd (and mostly spending dead money) have not been some of DD's best moves. Hopefully, DD will do better next year.

Archived