vs. MARINERS, 8/10

OFFNY

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Throne, but he hasn't been on top of his game all year. I think he's losing it.

Prefer Fred & Jim (WJZ audio feed) and the Balt commercials (Bit homesick for Md crabs & O's)

Saw O's in Tampa (actually St. Pete) 2 weeks ago - went 2-1. Rays have no offense.

Nats up 2-0 (4th) over Dodgers Vin Scully is still fantastic!

Mets won 4-2 over Rockies (3 run homer in 8th.)

Cuerto (KC now) leading Tigers in 9th 4-0 throwing 97 MPH

Complete game 115 pitches, KC up 12 games over Tigers

Quick 3RD inning for Chen Heavy hitters for O's, Time For CD to drive AJ in! YEAH! 81st RBI for Davis!

Hard, but harmless 4th. O's up 2-1.

You also have Kazmir, Gallardo, Mike Leake, Brett Anderson, and ian Kennedy, and Mat Latos too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that Chen has a better track record than all of those guys at this point (consistent quality). But even including those guys, I'm confident that he gets in the top-10 of total dollars.

Maybe 2 of those guys get more than Chen, IMO.

It'll be fun to watch with so many guys on the market. You may see guys on the end of those 11-12 names get contracts less than they deserve because of the supply. You also have high dollar guys who won't get the years, but will get 8 figure yearly salaries on the market like Buerhle, Lackey, and iwakuma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prefer Fred & Jim (WJZ audio feed) and the Balt commercials (Bit homesick for Md crabs & O's)

Saw O's in Tampa (actually St. Pete) 2 weeks ago - went 2-1. Rays have no offense.

Nats up 2-0 (4th) over Dodgers Vin Scully is still fantastic!

Mets won 4-2 over Rockies (3 run homer in 8th.)

Cuerto (KC now) leading Tigers in 9th 4-0 throwing 97 MPH

Complete game 115 pitches, KC up 12 games over Tigers

Quick 3RD inning for Chen Heavy hitters for O's, Time For CD to drive AJ in! YEAH! 81st RBI for Davis!

Hard, but harmless 4th. O's up 2-1.

It's not your computer....this is the wonkiest website in the world...crashes and hangs on my home desktop, work desktop, tablet, laptop and phone

Archived