vs. MARINERS, 8/10

OFFNY

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's been an average to perhaps slightly below average for most of his career here. We might miss that next year' date=' but that will say more about the state of our farm system than it does about Chen.[/quote']

He's got a 3.3 era and career 3.75. He can be hard to watch at times but is FAR from below average.

There is a plague of rats at my house. I am trying to watch the game and they keep peeping their head out of nooks and scurrying around. It is like an H.P Lovecraft story. I might have to go find the air rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baltimore city? Which neighborhood. Rat population seems down to me.

There is a plague of rats at my house. I am trying to watch the game and they keep peeping their head out of nooks and scurrying around. It is like an H.P Lovecraft story. I might have to go find the air rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha is this a joke

He's been an average to perhaps slightly below average for most of his career here. We might miss that next year' date=' but that will say more about the state of our farm system than it does about Chen.[/quote']
He's got a 3.3 era and career 3.75. He can be hard to watch at times but is FAR from below average.

Fun fact, Chen has never had an ERA+ below 100.

Archived