vs. RED SOX, 9/21

Sessh

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you call it rediculous to think the seasons over, then say you wouldn't bet on them making the playoffs yourself? Who cates what you put the odds at, it's either a yes or no.

You're not too well versed in probabilities and statistics I gather. No worries but do you at least understand that there is a huge difference in terms of possible outcomes between a 55-45 probability and a 95-5 probability? If not, I don't know how to help you.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

How can you call it ridiculous to think the seasons over, then say you wouldn't bet on them making the playoffs yourself? Who cates what you put the odds at, it's either a yes or no.

Because technically, TECHNICALLY, the season is not over. Like that needs to be explained. Folks are being a bit too literal. The season is not over; we have 10 games, and a 1 game WC lead. Realistically, the season is over; things are just not going well. But, hey, let's passive-aggressively argue semantics!

Because technically, TECHNICALLY, the season is not over. Like that needs to be explained. Folks are being a bit too literal. The season is not over; we have 10 games, and a 1 game WC lead. Realistically, the season is over; things are just not going well. But, hey, let's passive-aggressively argue semantics!

No, that's not it.

If you're 9 games out with 10 games to go, the season is TECHNICALLY not over, but it really is (over).

If you're 1 game up with 10 games to go, the seaon is NOT over, period.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Archived