Miami Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez killed in 3am boating incident

xian4

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Almonds you say? Really did not know that. Will have to try it, definitely not allergic to them or any other nut besides Pistachio's, which oddly is in the same family as Mango to which I am also allergic. Strange aside I know, but for anyone else who maybe allergic to one or the other and has not ever had one or the other, it's definitely good to know. I found out the hard way after eating a whole bag of Pistachio's for the first time one night...whoops.

There is an emerging school of thought. Stating that many(not all) nut allergies stem from not being introduced to them early enough in life, especially peanuts. I didn't think it was so great at the time. But I am glad that my parents made me try new things as a kid. Like you though I didn't try pistachio's until later in life. I lucked out that I wasn't allergic.

There is an emerging school of thought. Stating that many(not all) nut allergies stem from not being introduced to them early enough in life, especially peanuts. I didn't think it was so great at the time. But I am glad that my parents made me try new things as a kid. Like you though I didn't try pistachio's until later in life. I lucked out that I wasn't allergic.

I'm old enough that growing up most of the pistachios I saw were the dyed red Iranian variety.

Not as appetizing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/columnists/bob-klapisch/2017/03/16/klapisch-damning-legacy-jose-fernandez-death/99278760/

Nice guy that he was, regardless of his popularity, it’s no longer possible to see Fernandez in a sympathetic light. His legacy morphs from supernova, at the doorstep of a brilliant career, to a man who destroyed families. Not just his, but those of Emilio Jesus Macias and Eduardo Rivero, who trusted Fernandez to navigate the waters near South Beach.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived