Spring Training Mega Thread

weams

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Pretty good odds that he is rangier than Kim, runs better routes than Rickard and isn't afraid of walls.

Hater!  He also hits better than Tavares and Flaherty (combined) and has more promise than Santander!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/13/2017 at 0:40 PM, NashLumber said:

Would love to make it to Sarasota one spring. The closest I'll get this year is seeing the O's vs. The Tide on March 31. Want to try to get some good photos then. Here's one I took at Camden Yards in 2015.

Sarasota is a really cool experience. I am not going to be able to spend any time there this year, but I will be heading to Lakeland to see the O's-Tigers next Friday for the Spring Training opener.

Any other people from the Hangout planning on going to Lakeland for that game?

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Not that I was against trading Gallardo but with Dan knowing about this I would have expected him to sign an insurance policy.

I'm guessing he sees Wilson, Wright, Verrett, and Ynoa as his insurance. I wish he would have signed some better insurance, though. 

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

It could be "not a big deal." Yes, a shoulder injury isn't good for a pitcher, but I'd rather he takes some extra time right now to recover and rehab then push it a bit and be injured in June and out of the season...

He participated fully in Defense Drills today.

Archived