Spring Training Mega Thread

weams

54 minutes ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens (or happened) to.  Deleted the app a while ago for this exact reason.

There was an update recently and the commercials endlessly looping seems to have stopped and even the start up seems a bit faster (initial "necessary" commercial and then right into the feed).  Hope it stays this way.  But, yea, it was awful before....

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess this is as good a place as any to put in the first lineups of the year:

Home Team
Jonathan Schoop 2B
Adam Jones CF
Manny Machado SS
Hyun Soo Kim DH
Welington Castillo C
Chris Johnson 3B
Trey Mancini 1B
Chris Dickerson RF
Joey Rickard LF

Mike Wright RHP

Visiting Team
Aneury Tavárez LF
Johnny Giavotella 2B
Ryan Flaherty 3B
Christian Walker 1B
Logan Schafer CF
Chris Gentry RF
Anthony Santander DH
Robert Andino SS
Caleb Joseph C

Tyler Wilson RHP

See: http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2017/02/intrasquad-lineups-and-wieters-news.html

I'm interested that Santander is in there because we know from Roch that he is only currently able to bat right handed, not lefty (http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2017/02/ondrusek-sidelined-with-ankle-injury-plus-more-notes.html).  However, looking at the list of pitchers on the opposite team (see http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2017/02/joseph-offers-scouting-report-on-liranzo.html, :  Mike Wright, Logan Verrett, Zach Stewart, Jason Garcia, Jayson Aquino and Joe Gunkel) there is only one lefty.  Not sure if they'll slot Aquino into the second inning so Santander can get an AB right handed, or if they'll just have him hit righty on righty (unlikely, I'd think), but slightly interesting to see how they do it.

I admit, I'm mighty intrigued by Santander and hopeful that we can find a creative way to keep him in the organization.

Guys is there anyway to get in to watch the intersquad games? We got to the field a little later than we wanted today and the players all went in early because of the game later. Kinda bummed because we are flying home tomorrow and this was our only chance to get to watch any practice.

9 hours ago, jv225 said:

Guys is there anyway to get in to watch the intersquad games? We got to the field a little later than we wanted today and the players all went in early because of the game later. Kinda bummed because we are flying home tomorrow and this was our only chance to get to watch any practice.

Glad it worked out. 

February

Sunday, February 26 vs. Pittsburgh 1:05 PM   105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Monday, February 27 vs. NY Yankees 1:05 PM MASN, MLBN (out-of-market only)  

March

Wednesday, March 1 vs. Boston 1:05 PM   105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Thursday, March 2 @NY Yankees 6:35 PM MLBN  
Thursday, March 2 vs. Minnesota 1:05 PM   105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Saturday, March 4 @Tampa Bay 1:05 PM   105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Sunday, March 5 vs. Philadelphia 1:05 PM MASN  
Tuesday, March 7 vs. Dominican Rep. 1:05 PM   105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Wednesday, March 8 vs. Toronto 1:05 PM MASN  
Saturday, March 11 vs. Pittsburgh 1:05 PM MASN  
Monday, March 13 vs. Philadelphia 1:05 PM   105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Wednesday, March 15 @Pittsburgh 1:05 PM MLBN 105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Sunday, March 19 vs. Detroit 1:05 PM MASN  
Tuesday, March 21 vs. Toronto 1:05 PM   105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Wednesday, March 22 vs. Tampa Bay 6:05 PM MASN 105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Friday, March 24 @Minnesota 7:05 PM MLBN  
Saturday, March 25 vs. Minnesota 6:05 PM   105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Sunday, March 26 @Toronto 1:07 PM   105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Monday, March 27 vs. Boston 1:05 PM ESPN 105.7 The Fan, Orioles Radio Network
Thursday, March 30 vs. Detroit 1:05 PM MASN

Archived