vs. PHILLIES, 2/28

scOtt

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only seen Santander for two ABs, but I like his swing and approach. He only had 178 PAs against A-bal lefties as a RHB, but he did slash .296/.388/.493/.881 off them. I don't know if he can handle the jump, but he might just be in the conversation for a RF platoon with Smith, especially since it seems his shoulder surgery wasn't that bad and he might be in the field soon. 

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I've only seen Santander for two ABs, but I like his swing and approach. He only had 178 PAs against A-bal lefties as a RHB, but he did slash .296/.388/.493/.881 off them. I don't know if he can handle the jump, but he might just be in the conversation for a RF platoon with Smith, especially since it seems his shoulder surgery wasn't that bad and he might be in the field soon. 

He had a nice swing on the pitch.

5 minutes ago, scOtt said:

sick cutter(?) for the K. Down and in to the righty. 90.

Slider... Acquino's stuff is better than advertised, at least in this stint. Change up is real nice and the slider isn't bad either. Fastball doesn't have a lot of movement and he would need to spot it, but his secondaries looked good that inning.

Archived