vs Cubs 7/16

NashLumber

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tx Oriole said:

And one can hope that's what he will be. Another 2 hitter from him would be wonderful for the team and fans. 

While I can't remember each circumstance off the top of my head (ok, checked - some were NL rules, some were DH), four of his best starts this year have been against NL teams (CIN, WSH, StL, HOU). We'll see what box of chocolates we get today. Hoping for the best. 

8 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

While I can't remember each circumstance off the top of my head (ok, checked - some were NL rules, some were DH), four of his best starts this year have been against NL teams (CIN, WSH, StL, HOU). We'll see what box of chocolates we get today. Hoping for the best. 

Mixed chocolates are my favorites. Just hope the man will pitch lights out. 

Interesting MLB notes:  Mets have scored 8+ vs Rockies in the first couple innings on both Friday and Saturday.   Today:  7-0 Rockies top of 2nd.

Yankees and Red Sox are the first teams since 1993 to play a doubleheader the day after a 16+ inning game.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Interesting MLB notes:  Mets have scored 8+ vs Rockies in the first couple innings on both Friday and Saturday.   Today:  7-0 Rockies top of 2nd.

Yankees and Red Sox are the first teams since 1993 to play a doubleheader the day after a 16+ inning game.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys, except maybe the BJs.

Sabathia just speared a ground ball and threw out a runner at the plate. No score after 2.

Archived