July 6th vs Rangers

McNulty

He sure always seems to when the game is on the line. I know Trembley is obsessed with "respect" for veterans, but the dude seriously needs to have that "take until you get a strike" sign that worked pretty decently with Luis Hernandez.

Think Mora and Millar were reading our discussion :D

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, a valiant late-inning effort. But, too little too late.

Agreed, the O's always show heart, but their pitching and defense and some earlier untimely hitting did them in...

Fun game to watch for the most part though...

Another sign of the impending apocolypse: BRob is on a one way train to slumpville. His hot streaks end when there's a convergence of bad low and outside strike calls from umpires (none today but a bunch in the last few days), him subsequently swinging at some bad pitches, and a couple of home runs after a long homer drought during which he was hitting lots of doubles and/or triples and getting on base at a good clip. The flu he's had for 5 or 6 days can't be helping either. On the plus side, he'll probably lose the final vote and get three days off so maybe he'll start off the second half better than usual.

Another sign of the impending apocolypse: BRob is on a one way train to slumpville. His hot streaks end when there's a convergence of bad low and outside strike calls from umpires (none today but a bunch in the last few days), him subsequently swinging at some bad pitches, and a couple of home runs after a long homer drought during which he was hitting lots of doubles and/or triples and getting on base at a good clip. The flu he's had for 5 or 6 days can't be helping either. On the plus side, he'll probably lose the final vote and get three days off so maybe he'll start off the second half better than usual.

Brian Roberts is in a slump? That's news to me.

where was all this production 3-4 innings ago?

I can't believe anybody said that.

They came back with 5 runs in the 8th and 9th, and somebody responds like this.

More evidence of fan rot, if you ask me...

Archived