Sandy Gaston (Orioles miss out)

scOtt

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Orioles1954 said:

If you are legitimate #1 draft pick this upcoming June....would you sign with the Orioles?

Yes because you really don't have a choice.  You can return and/or go to college but if you are the number 1 pick you can only go down from there.

14 minutes ago, Orioles1954 said:

If you are legitimate #1 draft pick this upcoming June....would you sign with the Orioles?

Completely different story. They are guaranteed fantastic slot money, and there is a lot of opportunity with the Orioles right now. The Orioles leadership situation will also be rectified by next June (well we at east assume it will be).

37 minutes ago, accinfo said:

This why they shouldn't have waited until the end of the season to start looking for replacements.  They traded for the International money to use it and should have had people in place to start doing so Oct 1.  The Gausman trade is just now horrible.  I don't think it is fair to paint the Angelos son's with the same brush we did their father just because they share a last name but so far they have failed miserably. 

I haven’t seen or heard a single word that says they’ve started looking for anything.

3 hours ago, foxfield said:

Well, things are gonna get better.  They are.  Let the hate go, like DD or Buck or AJ or Manny.  Almost nowhere to go but up?

Hey at least we were in it right?  I mean we were going for it in 18 too, but...I get it.  Not a lot to hang your hat on.

But the franchise did pull all of us in here.  Right?

Archived