Ironbirds Aug1 2008

cindyluvsbrady

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope you have a good time Cindy, if you see Tyler Kolodny tell him his baseball mom and dad say "hello!"

GRRRR!!! I talked to him for about 15 minutes after yesterday's game and meant to tell him you said hi. Sorry! :o

For what it's worth, he's doing well. He laid down a beautiful bunt last night. Gary Kendall says Tyler is a work-horse and he and Calvin Lester practiced bunting before the game yesterday, about 50 pitches each. He's still having trouble hitting the curve ball and off-speed stuff, but it's getting better.

GRRRR!!! I talked to him for about 15 minutes after yesterday's game and meant to tell him you said hi. Sorry! :o

For what it's worth, he's doing well. He laid down a beautiful bunt last night. Gary Kendall says Tyler is a work-horse and he and Calvin Lester practiced bunting before the game yesterday, about 50 pitches each. He's still having trouble hitting the curve ball and off-speed stuff, but it's getting better.

It's OK Scott, we IM back and forth...I let him know you were interested in doing another story and he was thrilled, apparently you have a fan!

Cindy, I will be there tonight. Leaving Philly in about an hour 15. I'm in section 206. I'll probably be representing by wearing a Markakis shirt.

Tyler Kolody ... I love when he comes up to bat because the announcer says his name in such a cool way.

PS - I can't go to the game Tuesday 9/2 and probably Friday 8/22. If anyone is interested, PM me hard!

Cindy, I will be there tonight. Leaving Philly in about an hour 15. I'm in section 206. I'll probably be representing by wearing a Markakis shirt.

Tyler Kolody ... I love when he comes up to bat because the announcer says his name in such a cool way.

PS - I can't go to the game Tuesday 9/2 and probably Friday 8/22. If anyone is interested, PM me hard!

I tried to contact you:eek:

Please say hi:)If I am not at my seat I am getting autographs:)

Are you related to Tyler?

I will tell him Hi if I get too:) I think He is awesome!!!

No, not related. My wife and I just have kinda "adopted" Tyler as our baseball son from when he was down here last year in the GCL...

We have hope to come up and see a game if my health improves...

Watch when he draws a walk or is hit by a pitch. He sprints up the first base line like his hair is on fire!

Archived