Why Are You Watching?

Bahama O's Fan

It helps me fall  a sleep on night games.  I already know that two-thirds on the time the O's are going to find a way to lose.

In the last few games I wanted to watch Broxton.  See his range.  I didn't like him running into the wall though. It looked like a good way to injury himself.

I'm not.  Still following closely and checking up on everything via the Hangout.   But when the current roster projects to have about 0 players on our next contending team....yeah i see no reason to watch the games to actually see how they lose each game.

I am excited to watch next Monday night though!

I have it on in my living room while I am writing or catching up on work.  I will usually look up at it when the occasional fine play or great at bat occurs rather than hanging on the result of the game and I will rewind the broadcast and savor it for a moment. 

I hadn’t watched in a while but watched Thursday’s and Friday’s games and now going back to not watching.  Really I was wondering if there was perhaps there is a pro women’s softball league and if so could we get one of those teams to replace the Orioles.  

I watch it because a couple of the players I followed through the system ( Means, Hess, Wilkerson, Wynns, Mancini, Kline, Fry) are there. 

I know it is a bad product overall, but watching the guys you've seen since Frederick (or Bowie, for Fry), make it to the majors is pretty cool.

2 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Who have you seen that you like?  Sedlock? Hall?  Knight?

Hall, Kremer, Sedlock and Baumann have all been good.  Cameron Ming has been good when I'm there.  Hall is only 20 and has been really good outside of some walks.  No opinion on Knight.  Hitting has probably been better than league average though not too exciting.  Jarrett and McCoy hit well when there.

My wife and I watch most games.   She puts them on more times than not, so maybe she likes to see me suffer....

More times than not they have decent moments, and even a lead for a bit.   The bullpen had really been the dagger, but I still enjoy some of the games.