Adley Rutschman to start at GCL for a game or two, then to Aberdeen

MurphDogg

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, weams said:

Honestly it won't most people here are thoughtful and rational in their understanding of  SSS and knocking rust off a month long layoff. Just like when MLB players go the the GCL for rehab and do not hit four home runs a day. A few folks either have agendas or get frightened easily. 

Geez. You guys are really screwing up comedic timing this morning. I used a head exploding and a smiley face emoji! What more does a man have to do!? 

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

This is cool but I don't know what this proves.  Blindfolded catching, what is this, some Mr. Miyagi baseball camp?

Agreed, but if he can switch-hit like Jesus, we might have ourselves something we have never had.  ?

On 6/28/2019 at 8:50 AM, Luke-OH said:

I don't think he's going to play in the GCL. He's just going to the complex to onboard. 

Adley is atm hanging out in the bullpen at Ed Smith, so this is a real possibility.

If Watson is already at Aberdeen, it makes no sense to me to start Rutchsman at a lower level. I don't see how he couldn't be ready to play at Delmarva, at least, and get to work with Rodriguez, Rom, Fenter and company for a few weeks.

1 hour ago, orioles22 said:

If Watson is already at Aberdeen, it makes no sense to me to start Rutchsman at a lower level. I don't see how he couldn't be ready to play at Delmarva, at least, and get to work with Rodriguez, Rom, Fenter and company for a few weeks.

No issues here. Let Rutchsman rest up a little after the long season. Plus he isn't gonna be behind the plate much this season, so it's not like he will be catching Rodriguez, Rom, Fenter and company more than once or twice if he was in Delmarva.

Archived