The Rubber Match (vs. DIAMONDBACKS, 7/24)

OFFNY

4 minutes ago, Philip said:

So is Means’ Honeymoon ending? Today wasn’t a terrible day, But indicates that maybe he’s starting to come back to Earth.

By the way, anybody who thought that Nunez had any value forgot about his defense.

There is also a lot more video of Means for other teams to watch now and the league is adjusting to him. Now we get to see if Means can adjust to the league.

1 minute ago, Yardball85 said:

100%.  Hard to not get excited, but you are right.

I'm excited. But still resigned. I think people aren't giving him enough credit but still not sure if he's really a player.

You guys see more games than me, and know more. Is Santander's defense ... decent? Adequate if he hits for power?

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I'm excited. But still resigned. I think people aren't giving him enough credit but still not sure if he's really a player.

You guys see more games than me, and know more. Is Santander's defense ... decent? Adequate if he hits for power?

Haven't looked at the metrics, but he seems adequate out there.  Average arm, average range?  

5 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Like Corn said about Means, we'll see if the league adjusts to him and if he can adjust back. Baseball is both a war and a chess game.

If you mean today, that wasn't me it was OsFanSinceThe80s.  I, and a number of others, have said such things in the past.