Predictions

mweb

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are right about the first part, but I think the fact that UF is ahead of Texas is the polls right now might factor into that equation.

The second part, I would doubt you'd find too many UF fans as convinced of that as you are. They do have issues on defense. They're receivers drop too many passes. They're fans are nervous (perhaps overly so) about FSU.

I don't think they'd beat Texas or OU.

Ahhh. The one game a year that I root for FSU.

In the above scenario, remember that if Texas ends up tied for the Big 12 south with OU, OK State, or one of those two teams with TT, they'll win the division and go to the Big 12 title game against Mizzou. They own the tie breaker against OU and OK St, and probably any three way scenario involving TT (remember, TT still has OU and OK St left to play).

If Texas wins they're conference, they'd have a better case then a one loss UF team that won the SEC.

Can someone explain to me how the AP has Florida ahead of Texas and Oklahoma? Florida lost to an unranked Ole Miss at home. Texas lost to an undefeated team on the road, and played a MUCH tougher schedule. OU lost to the number 1 team in the nation at a neutral site. WTF over?

Thank you. Plus Texas Played 4 top 20 teams in a row.

I'm definitely buying Jarrett Lee a Christmas present this year. Les Miles too.

I will be buying you one if the SEC title game breaks correctly (and dude, where are the halloween jort photos??).

Look for me at College Gameday tomorrow. I'll be the pale lanky doofus with a HUGE nose.

I will be buying you one if the SEC title game breaks correctly (and dude, where are the halloween jort photos??).

Look for me at College Gameday tomorrow. I'll be the pale lanky doofus with a HUGE nose.

The girlfriend actually lost her camera that night so I thought they were all gone. She just found it in her car so I'll have some pictures soon. You'd be amazed at how many high fives I got that night.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived