vs. PHILLIES, 8/11

OFFNY

Just now, eddie83 said:

Hunter was actually on all 3 Orioles playoff teams. Traded back here late in 16 season. 

I'll never forget the time, 2012 I think,someone hit a HR. He's out there lounging on a lawn chair. Raises both arms. Just so Tommy.

I always liked Tommy Hunter personally, he seems like a great guy, but I sure am glad he’s pitching for somebody else now meanwhile, how about those walks, we have given up a few today, but generally it seems like our walk rate is way down, and that’s good

7 minutes ago, Matt Bennett said:

I don’t see a reason to pull Cobb there. He was at 71 pitches and gave up 3 hits so far in the game. That inning was a soft single and a walk. 

Previous game pitch counts: 78, 87, 86 

It feels funny to say this, but I trust that our bullpen can beat their bullpen.  

4 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Like Palmer said, he's going to wind up getting traded.

I'm fine with that. The money combo would be if we trade all our veterans for good prospects or young MLBers, and our current core turns out to be (unexpectedly) good. We were all sitting here assuming that it's a tank season so we should maximize future value and get as much money off the books as possible, but if the guys we were slotting in as "fill-ins" end up being solid, that's huge for our chances in 2021+.