O's don't need a 5th starter until the 22nd

wildcard

20 hours ago, Philip said:

Well, the guys who are getting auditions are not doing well, and the guys we have here are not doing well. 
I asked the question yesterday of when the team would start to make significant changes, and I think the answer should be yesterday. I would like at least one new catcher, I’d like to bring up our Norfolk infield and see how they can do, I don’t know who’s next up in the rotation from Norfolk, but bring him up, no reason not to. Even if it’s Akin and he hasn’t lost any weight, Remember that Bartolo Colon, as Jeff Passan put it, “… Looked like he had swallowed another human being whole.” David Wells always looked like a Volkswagen, so what’s a few extra pounds if you can pitch effectively?

But change… Yes, children, change is good. Let us make some.

If everything you ask for were done. And the Orioles stayed on the exact same win pace or even slightly worse...then what. Are you going to dump everyone and being up folks from AA. 

Your requests are baffling because they speak to problems that are way more urgent to you than they are to a club looking to build long term success. The Orioles are about where they were expected and probably slightly ahead of where they hoped to be. 

I agree that there are lots of guys on the roster that are not going to be here for long, but that is part of the process. You can’t stick a box in the oven and call it cake. 

Try and enjoy the process a little more. There will be plenty of time to fret about the performance of the infield soon. The change you are seeking is on the way. Like next year.