Troubling Trevor Bauer assault allegations

jabba72

Bauer allegedly invited the woman to his house again on May 15 and asked her to agree on a safe word. Five minutes into sex, she claims he started choking her again to the point of unconsciousness. When she awoke, she says Bauer was punching her head several times, with blows to her left jaw, left side of her head and both cheekbones. After punching her, she says he flipped her onto her stomach and choked her again to unconsciousness.

Says she has medical records to support her claim of fractures and head trauma. If these claims are proven true I cant see how he pitches in MLB again. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/trevor-bauer-dodgers-police-assault-investigation-los-angeles-225713636.html

1 hour ago, jabba72 said:

Says she has medical records to support her claim of fractures and head trauma. If these claims are proven true I cant see how he pitches in MLB again. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/trevor-bauer-dodgers-police-assault-investigation-los-angeles-225713636.html

What an idiot if these are true and I usually like Bauer and his no filter actions, but come on you can’t do anything close to this.  

Knew Bauer was a douche, didn't expect him to be anything like that, though.  The article today in The Athletic is particularly troubling.

13 hours ago, Gurgi said:

Never could get interested in rough sex.  Guess I am a normie that way.  

Not gonna lie, that statement combined with your avatar is weird AF.  No one asked you about your sex life, homie.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

From a social media standpoint?

I disagree but whatevs.

His side released some tests between him and the alleged victim.  Doesn't really make him look better.

Maybe from a social media standpoint but at the end of the day he's a baseball player.  NBA/NFL players have way more followers.  

And agreed, there's nothing in this whole thing that makes him look *any* good at all.  

5 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Maybe from a social media standpoint but at the end of the day he's a baseball player.  NBA/NFL players have way more followers.  

And agreed, there's nothing in this whole thing that makes him look *any* good at all.  

I wasn't talking numbers, I was talking about the demographic and how they (the demographic) act.

My guess is the two have a lot of overlap in followers.

Lots of layers to this story.  Always two sides to these things.

Apparently they have written proof that she asked for rough sex, choking, etc....

My guess?  She was getting what she wanted but Bauer took it too far and got overly aggressive.  

Charges get dropped and he pays her a bunch of cash?  Will that be the final outcome?

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

Lots of layers to this story.  Always two sides to these things.

Apparently they have written proof that she asked for rough sex, choking, etc....

My guess?  She was getting what she wanted but Bauer took it too far and got overly aggressive.  

Charges get dropped and he pays her a bunch of cash?  Will that be the final outcome?

I'm guessing she didn't want to be sodomized when unconscious and suffer a skull fracture.