John Rhodes 2022

waroriole

49 minutes ago, 2001OriolesFan said:

Rhodes and Haskins are on the Bowie roster as of mid-Feb.

Those roster designations this time of year mean nothing. The breakcamp rosters will be your first clue where guys will start season. Minor league season starts early this year with AAA starting in March so we should hear stuff by late March.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Those roster designations this time of year mean nothing. The breakcamp rosters will be your first clue where guys will start season. Minor league season starts early this year with AAA starting in March so we should hear stuff by late March.

You are right, of course.   I would say that Rhodes is probably a slam dunk for Bowie.   I originally thought Haskins was a slam dunk for Norfolk but now I wouldn't be too surprised if Haskins returned to Bowie to start the year.

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

You are right, of course.   I would say that Rhodes is probably a slam dunk for Bowie.   I originally thought Haskins was a slam dunk for Norfolk but now I wouldn't be too surprised if Haskins returned to Bowie to start the year.

With Cowser, Mazera, Cordero, Cameron and Neustrom in AAA, I think Haskin probably goes back to Bowie and plays CF until they deem Fabian ready for AA.

• Upvote 2