Tuesday, September 6: Bradish takes the mound in a must win game vs Toronto

SteveA

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

When did decide you wanted to be a jerk to me tonight? About the 3rd inning?

I'm just saying it's obvious to anyone with a any baseball sense that the Blue Jays are a much better team than the Orioles. Look up and down their lineup and compare it to ours. Hell, even their 4-foot-2, 320 pound catcher has the same OPS as Rutschman.

Its ok, they were supposed to be better than us this year and they are. Is this game over, no. With the Orioles offense of late and short bullpen, are they likely to come back, no, not really.

After this game they will be 5 1/2 games back of the final wild card. Time to focus on the young guys.

Geez Tony... not sure I deserve the short fuse for an observation that simply holds a little sarcasm? 

Sheesh... Games are 9 innings long. Do I expect the O's to win tonight based on the way the last few games have gone? No. But stranger things have happened in this glorious game called baseball. I prefer to actually have the O's score one less run than the other team when 27 outs have been recorded.   

• Upvote 1