Royals series

Going Underground

59 minutes ago, scbalt52 said:

Could be a brawl today. Baker's moonwalk Monday night was duplicated by Garrett last night. If Baker comes in things could get feisty, especially if he hits someone.

I seriously hope Baker and none of other pitchers are juvenile and stupid enough to throw at anyone over that.  

59 minutes ago, scbalt52 said:

Could be a brawl today. Baker's moonwalk Monday night was duplicated by Garrett last night. If Baker comes in things could get feisty, especially if he hits someone.

When you're a bad team, you have to imagine personal grudges to get thru the season.  I'm sure Bautista's whistle is aimed squarely at KC.  If KC gets a big hit off Bautista, play the whistle, that will show him!

25 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I didn't find that.  Which list?

Looking through those old lists can be troublesome.

I remember it very well that the O's got the #7 prospect for Bedard for years.  Couldn't find the list anywhere.  It was probably some list done by a high school kid.  I believe it was the same list that had Jay Bruce #1.  Reds wouldn't give up Bruce.  I guess the O's lucked out on that one.

1 hour ago, scbalt52 said:

Why would that cause a brawl? I think it's awesome. Baker would have no grounds to complain because he did the same thing. 

That 8th inning started with the walk to Frazier.  I cussed him out when he swung at the 2-0 pitch.   Chapman has been lights out so far this year.  He kind of unraveled today and looked more like the 2022 version.

2 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

That 8th inning started with the walk to Frazier.  I cussed him out when he swung at the 2-0 pitch.   Chapman has been lights out so far this year.  He kind of unraveled today and looked more like the 2022 version.

I don’t think anyone can trust him in a playoff stretch too wild and also if he walks someone with minimal speed it turns into a triple.  The same with Bautista a walk in playoffs and the race will be off.  A walk and pinch runner coming in going to turn it into a double or triple.  

• Upvote 1