Message for Tony Oh - I feel deeply aggrieved for 1 point ban imposed by Legend of Joey

Chelsea_Phil

8 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

You mean Tony never responded to my initial post? Jeez, Louise.

If Tony reads this thread he will spend the entire game tonight issuing infractions for lewd comments, pictures, name calling and general degeneracy.  So he will probably just read it and laugh.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

I wonder if I say 100 mea culpa’s, will my one point penalty be erased or expunged?

Negative, it is part of your permanent record.  And you will have to disclose it if you ever apply for a government job.

Edit to add...seriously it is nothing more than part of your reputation score.  In the grand scheme of things it is nothing, but it still might carry this thread for a bit longer.

Edited by foxfield
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

And if yes, has anyone ever been banned permanently?

Sure.  I think Tony has “amnestied” a few people who were permanently banned a few times. 

Basically, people who are respectful to other posters and follow the board rules don’t get banned.   

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Sure.  I think Tony has “amnestied” a few people who were permanently banned a few times. 

Basically, people who are respectful to other posters and follow the board rules don’t get banned.   

Have you read the board rules? It’s like reading the constitution

• Haha 2