Tuesday, May 23: two hot teams collide as Orioles visit Yankees

SteveA

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

I love Matteo's defense and baserunning. Because of those qualities, he should be given, and he's being given, lots of time to show he can hit some. But "lots of time" can't be "forever."

Nobody in the organization can play shortstop as well as him. The only guy remotely close would be Joey Ortiz. Hes also the best baserunner in the organization. Anything he does with the bat is a bonus.

Are people on this thread seeing the SAME damned Draft Kings ads? I dont know what your region shows in commercials...but I'll tell you...those Draft King ads are so annoying....and almost insulting to sports fans..it's moronic and I hate that baseball allows open Gambling even IN GAME broadcast by announcers...its a disgrace.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr-splash said:

Nobody in the organization can play shortstop as well as him. The only guy remotely close would be Joey Ortiz. Hes also the best baserunner in the organization. Anything he does with the bat is a bonus.

You have to be on base to be a good baserunner.