Should the Orioles retire Mussina’s number?

SilentJames

Buster Olney has been grinding this ace for the last 12 hours. The Orioles have not retired Mussina’s number and this is a grave offense to Olney. 

so how do we feel? 
options:

1) The Orioles should do it and the fact they haven’t is an insult (the Olney position) 

2) The Orioles should do it but they haven’t and it’s their call so meh.

3) The Orioles shouldn’t do it because he didn’t go into the Hall as “an Oriole,” and the team has to draw the line somewhere. 

4) I really don’t care 

5) The Orioles shouldn’t do it because Mussina is a traitor and I still haven’t gotten over it. 

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

So you’re #5. 

Nah I like Mussina. I’m more of a screw Olney and his BS. Acting like he’s got something important to contribute by talking about 20 year old grudges.  Pipsqueak little guy with the name Buster? FOH

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

One marquee player goes to the Yankees like 25 years ago and everyone’s petrified that it’s gonna happen again. 

Hilarious. 

Yes. I'm petrified. Can barely make it through life, pondering the idea of Adley Rutschman playing baseball for another organization.