2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

Several years into the Elias era and we have no quality RH hitting OF'ers and no pitching to promote?

Roster is imbalanced, will Elias really be able to fix it at the trade deadline?

Feels like he is going to punt on making a serious run for the second consecutive year.

Problem is worse because he didn't do much in the offseason to balance the roster.

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

How can a team run by so many smart people be thus dumb when it comes to McCann?

Not saying I like it but feels to me they like Adley being at DH and then later on can hit for McCann. Adley is really being rested so far. 

I know they are at home and more ground to cover but I’m fine here and there playing Hays in CF and Kjerstad in LF. 

6 minutes ago, webbrick2010 said:

Several years into the Elias era and we have no quality RH hitting OF'ers and no pitching to promote?

Roster is imbalanced, will Elias really be able to fix it at the trade deadline?

Feels like he is going to punt on making a serious run for the second consecutive year.

Problem is worse because he didn't do much in the offseason to balance the roster.

So he traded for Burnes not to make a run.  

1 hour ago, Bleed Orange said:

6. Hays

7. Mateo

8. Mullins

9. McCann

what are we doing? this is the best bottom of the lineup we can put out? We need WINS

Austin Hays has a .955 OPS vs lefties this year.   And has been strong vs lefties his whole career.   Why in the world are you complaining about him?   The only possible complaint is that maybe he should be higher in the lineup vs a lefty.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

We'll see by Sunday morning if they are topping off Adley to the tune of catching three straight NYY games including the Sunday brunch one.

I doubt he catches the one.