Who gets called up first?

Who gets called up first?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets called up from Norfolk first?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, spleen1015 said:

Speaking of McKenna. Where is he? He's not getting any ABs at Norfolk.

He only just passed through waivers, so I think he spent his first game on the bench. Gonna be tough for him to get playing time at Norfolk honestly. 

1 minute ago, interloper said:

He only just passed through waivers, so I think he spent his first game on the bench. Gonna be tough for him to get playing time at Norfolk honestly. 

That's what a person of normal intelligence would say of Tony Kemp.

• Upvote 1

Just now, interloper said:

Would it make sense to send someone like McKenna down to Bowie?  He's not down for development, he's a break glass in case of emergency fellow.  He can get his reps at AA as easily as AAA.

• Upvote 1

You guys remember when we sucked? When all of our minor league teams sucked? When we were losing a 100 games and all we were looking forward to was drafting Adley first overall? Yea, those were the days.

Now we are arguing over which guy who contributed to us winning a 101 games last year should get booted so we can bring up one of our several studs from AAA.  I guess these days aren't so bad either.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RVAOsFan said:

You guys remember when we sucked? When all of our minor league teams sucked? When we were losing a 100 games and all we were looking forward to was drafting Adley first overall? Yea, those were the days.

Now we are arguing over which guy who contributed to us winning a 101 games last year should get booted so we can bring up one of our several studs from AAA.  I guess these days aren't so bad either.

I prefer these days.  Feel lucky to have lived to see it. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I prefer these days.  Feel lucky to have lived to see it. 

I wasn’t sure if the Orioles would ever be this good again in my lifetime. Even with the 2012-16 run it felt like it was only temporary. The team had been bad so long they accumulated enough draft capital to get some good talent and Dan Duquette made some very shrewd moves to bring in undervalued players.

Now there’s an organizational philosophy when it comes to bringing in players and renewed commitment to the international markets. And Elias isn’t dealing with Brady Anderson and his manager advising ownership on what moves the team should be making. 

Holliday is the easy answer and it’s not even close, barring injury.  Kemp can easily be released to make room for him.  I ask again….without injury, who is leaving this team anytime soon?  I just don’t see them releasing Urias, O’hearn, Mateo, and especially not Hays.  They also have very little trade value. If Holliday comes up for Kemp, then you have Cowser, Mateo, McCann, Urias as your bench.  I could see other moves as we get into May, but can’t see anyone but Holliday before then.

20 minutes ago, TopGunnar said:

I’d do something with Urias. And immediately call up Coby Mayo. Coby Mayo is in Gunnar Henderson territory of ascending through the minors. He’s a stud 

I'd rather it be Mateo.

Edited by clapdiddy